Alicia Keys & Co.


^^Drake on background vocals^^

Well....I'm not completely disappointed in these songs because I feel like in order to get the true feeling/meaning from the songs that we've heard from this album so far, you have to hear the whole cd.  That's the vibe I'm gettin. With that said, standing alone, these songs are a little lackluster. Unthinkable is nice to just chill to but that's it, it doesn't do anything for me, after listening to the album this song fits perfectly and really takes you somewhere. Put It In A Love Song definitely got my foot tapping. I do feel like A. Keys might have stepped out of her comfort zone a little too much though...but Beyonce sounds good because well she's Bey lol.
Anyway, The Element of Freedom is due out December 15!

*UPDATE* If you love a good, smooth love cd then GET THIS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment